Spring Market at Wiper and True: Makers, Bakers, Producers & Growers
Join Wiper and True for a very special Spring Market at our brewery and taproom on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of April.
We're bringing together some of Bristol's most talented makers, bakers, growers and producers to create a cosy, one-stop shop full of unique, carefully crafted gifts & treats.
In honour of the occasion we are extending our covered seating, with a cosy, heated marquee to provide plenty of shelter from the unpredictable Bristolian elements. We'll have great beers fresh from the brewery, plus cider, cocktails, biodynamic wine and some lovely soft drinks. In the afternoons, we'll also be joined by the lovely Roam Wild Coffee truck, serving hot drinks and some lush nibbles.
As if things could get any better, we'll also have the brilliant Ubuntu joining us as our food popup, serving their delicious fire-cooked food all weekend long. It's a totally free event, just rock up, grab a drink and enjoy yourself.
The makers joining us are:
- Anna Jones Ceramics - satisfyingly simple ceramics
- Wylder Naturals - handmade natural soaps in beautiful scents
- Muti hot sauce - punchy, fermented hot sauces
- Pink Moon - bold, colourful, lightweight earrings
- MILA Cabot Circus - dreamy houseplants and pots
- Duvet Days - adult & kids' clothes made out of recycled duvet covers
- Good Store Studio - beautifully curated treats from a selection of indie makers
- Goob Design - locally made pots in dreamy hues
On Saturday and Sunday we'll also be joined by the lovely Roam Wild Coffee serving up hot drinks, pastries and other treats.
The indoor market will be open:
Friday 1st April: 4pm - 9pm
Saturday 2nd April: 12-9pm
Sunday 3rd April: 12-5pm
To get a reminder about the Market, click 'attending' on the Facebook event page.