Tap Room Front of House
Wiper and True is looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable people to join their brewery based tap room team.
You will work alongside the Tap Room Manager to deliver extraordinary customer service and an informative and engaging experience for our customers in the tap room and bottle shop, with the potential of also running our brewery tours. The successful candidates will be passionate about serving a variety of the brewery’s freshest and most varied beers.
We are looking to recruit several part time team members on either a part time or zero hours contract. The shifts available will be on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday around our opening times.
- Set up and close down of the venue in a timely manner
- Serve beer to customers in a responsible way, whether drinking in or taking out
- Cellar management and dispense
- Clear and wash glasses
- Ensure a positive customer experience, with a focus on being engaging and educational
- Handle cash and operate the till system
- Ensure fastidious cleaning protocols are followed and the bar and shop are kept clean at all times
- Adhere to and regularly review the health and safety and standard operating policies and procedures
- Ensure adherence to licensing conditions at all times
- Ensure that all reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of yourself, employees, guests and other persons on the premises
- Exceptional people skills
- Enjoy being part of a hard working, busy team
- Calm, professional and customer focused, even under pressure
- Passionate about beer, food and flavours
- Collaborative, responsible and accountable
- Proactive and keen to contribute to the growth of the business
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
You must have:
- Experience working in a pub, bar, restaurant or brewery
- A passion and understanding of beer
- A comfortable and confident manner with customers
It would be great if you have:
- Knowledge of cellar dispense and line cleaning
- First aid qualification
The role would suit a sociable person who likes the fact that tasting and talking about beer is ‘work’ and would like to join our passionate, small, close-knit team.
How to apply
Please send your CV and tell us why you want to work for Wiper and True to email@example.com. Please state your availability and whether you are interested in a part time or zero hours contract.
Salary: Bristol Living Wage (£9.00/hr)
Closing date for applications: 23rd May 2019
Interviews: Provisionally the following week
Start date: As soon as possible
By submitting your application to Wiper and True you are agreeing that you have read and understood Wiper and True’s Privacy Notice for Job Applicants, which can be found here: www.wiperandtrue.com/applicant-privacy