Saturday 31st December, 6pm-2am
Last entry: 9pm
Wiper and True Brewery & Taproom, Old Market
Celebrate New Year's Eve in stress-free style at Wiper and True's Big NYE Boogie, held at our friendly, inclusive taproom in Old Market. With a laid-back party atmosphere courtesy of the eclectic selections of DJ Monove, this is the ideal option for anyone wanting to kick back with the crew but avoid the madness of King Street or the Club™.
- Doors from 6pm
- Last entry for ticket holders 9pm
- Small £8 ticket allocation reserved for non-ticket holders to arrive between 6-9pm
- Event ends 2am, so you can head on out into the early hours or call it a night
- Ticket includes a welcome pint
- Our taproom is fully wheelchair accessible
- This is an 18+ event from 6pm onwards. The taproom will be open 12-6pm as normal before the event. Under 18s will need to leave at 6pm.
Our taproom and this event are fully wheelchair accessible, with a dropped bar area, level floors throughout, and an accessible bathroom. If you have any questions around accessibility that you'd like to discuss before or after booking a ticket, please do get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds & Tickets
Refunds can only be given 7 days or more ahead of the event. You won't receive a physical ticket for this event and you don't need to print or bring anything; on the night we will print a digital guest list and sign you in, stamping your hand when you've claimed your free pint.
Dogs are welcome inside our taproom, but please note that the music will be loud and there will be dancing, and a lot of people.
Please do not bring any nuts into the taproom. We are a nut-free site.